Messages of Love

Please find the form for getting your own Message on the left (please scroll down). They are $20 per Message. You may purchase for your family members if you like. Please email instructions and a Username to post it under to amris.art@gmail.com or enter it into the paypal field (if you email me, please include the email the payment came from for my information). Thank you so much!

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Schnubbu

Ah, my dear. How solemn you are! How quiet and still!

Come and dance with me! Let us play together and forget the time. Let us get lost in the woods and giggle about it. Let us dive for treasure in the waters off the coast.

Do you know the game they call "trust"? One person falls and allows the other to catch her.

Come, my love. Fall back into my arms, and I will wrap you up. I will hold you tight and smile into your fabulous eyes. You will feel safe, warm, and complete.

Fall dearest. Fall onto your bed. Lay there, and look up at the skies. Fall and let me hold you. Let me heal the wounds in your heart.

Take up the light again, beloved. Look at it. Hold it. Feel it. I know that you feel afraid, and sometimes even ashamed. It is hard to feel so very different, isn't it, dear one?

How alone you feel. Cut off from those of your past, not yet caught up to those in your future.

My dear, the sages of the past have a saying. "When one path ends, another begins, otherwise you would find everyone standing in the same place."

No one else can walk your path, beloved. No one anywhere can travel the shores of your ocean. No one can guide you when they are lost themselves.

You ARE your own wise one! There is no need to peer into the bushes, hoping for a teacher! There is no need to seek wisdom and counsel when you are the very one to whom others turn to receive it themselves!

There is one thing that they have that you lack, and only one thing. They ask you, because they know you will be right.

Trust yourself. You are fabulous.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for this message. What a amazingly beautiful gift you have given me. It brought me to tears.

How right you are.

1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Buy a Message for yourself or family members! Please specify a username, and an email address where I may send the Message. If you request for children, please include their age. You may ask that your Message be anonymous on the blog. Thank you so much!
Basic Message on Stationery, no lamination: $5.00
Basic 2 sided lamination: $20.00 (Remember to tell me which Message you want Laminated)
Lamination with adhesive in back: $25.00 (Remember to tell me which Message you want laminated)
<
Thank you for any financial gifts, especially now as I work to get myself on my feet doing this full-time.