Messages of Love

Please find the form for getting your own Message on the left (please scroll down). They are $20 per Message. You may purchase for your family members if you like. Please email instructions and a Username to post it under to amris.art@gmail.com or enter it into the paypal field (if you email me, please include the email the payment came from for my information). Thank you so much!

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

catgirl

Ah, another new life. Fantastic. You are not who you used to be. You have changed. No one from those long years ago would know you. They would laugh and shake their head to see you now.

And still, the self-doubt lingers. A pattern you have fallen into. It does not suit your magnificence. It is not yours to own any longer. Let it stay, and fall away from it.

Trust me, for I love you, in ways and with a depth that you cannot imagine, guess at, or contemplate. Let yourself fall, know that everywhere around you are the hands of angels, eager, jostling to catch and nurture you.

Oh, my beloved, let the creativity flow! Stop holding it, it is not yours to keep, to hoard! I have given you a gift, a talent, set it free! Rise up, take up your creations, and share them. It is my command, it is the purpose for the gift. Those around you are waiting, you are their catalyst, your creativity is theirs. And mine.

Do not fail me. It was given before you even thought to ask. Can you guess why?

Of course you can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Buy a Message for yourself or family members! Please specify a username, and an email address where I may send the Message. If you request for children, please include their age. You may ask that your Message be anonymous on the blog. Thank you so much!
Basic Message on Stationery, no lamination: $5.00
Basic 2 sided lamination: $20.00 (Remember to tell me which Message you want Laminated)
Lamination with adhesive in back: $25.00 (Remember to tell me which Message you want laminated)
<
Thank you for any financial gifts, especially now as I work to get myself on my feet doing this full-time.