Messages of Love

Please find the form for getting your own Message on the left (please scroll down). They are $20 per Message. You may purchase for your family members if you like. Please email instructions and a Username to post it under to amris.art@gmail.com or enter it into the paypal field (if you email me, please include the email the payment came from for my information). Thank you so much!

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Kim

Roses flattened inside a book. Flowers preserved as memories.

Oh, my beloved child. The treasures you save. How they comfort you, do they not? You touch them, and you feel their energy. You smile as you remember.

Did you know this is appropriate to do? Others tell you that you should not. But dear, beloved one, keep your treasures.

It is the energy, the memories that they bring to you that you treasure most.

That is why these things are given. True, some hold onto things for all the wrong reasons. These people can find peace and solace only by giving up their dependence on these objects.

But look inside your heart, dear beloved child of mine. Is it sorrow, longing, and regret that fills you, as you hold these treasures? Or is it love, joy, peace, and tenderness?

How beautiful you look, as you sit remembering. Treasuring. Oh, you are magical, my love, my dear, my darling. I sit at your feet, loving you as you celebrate the memories.

How unique you are! How rare and wonderful! Your entire being changes as you love these memories. Your entire soul lights up with beauty. It is majestic. It is like flights of doves. You swirl with beauty as you find joy in celebrating your loved one.

This is appropriate, and it is as should be done. You are loved. You are my treasure, which I pick up, and love.

As I sit at your feet and gaze at you in wonder, it is the same pleasure, the same love, the same celebratory energy that you feel as you remember.

Be at peace. You are loved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Buy a Message for yourself or family members! Please specify a username, and an email address where I may send the Message. If you request for children, please include their age. You may ask that your Message be anonymous on the blog. Thank you so much!
Basic Message on Stationery, no lamination: $5.00
Basic 2 sided lamination: $20.00 (Remember to tell me which Message you want Laminated)
Lamination with adhesive in back: $25.00 (Remember to tell me which Message you want laminated)
<
Thank you for any financial gifts, especially now as I work to get myself on my feet doing this full-time.