Messages of Love

Please find the form for getting your own Message on the left (please scroll down). They are $20 per Message. You may purchase for your family members if you like. Please email instructions and a Username to post it under to amris.art@gmail.com or enter it into the paypal field (if you email me, please include the email the payment came from for my information). Thank you so much!

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

TinyBabyBean

So, if I were to tell you a story, what story would it be?

What about your story? I like that one very much. There is, of course, one problem with it. I don't know how the story ends. Maybe if I start it, you will write the rest?

Once upon a time (is there another way to start a story?), there was a beautiful Sun. The Sun decided that it would like to visit the Earth. So, it went to visit the Earth. When the Sun arrived, it saw all the people.

"How wonderful it must be to be human!" the Sun said to itself. And so, it became one.

But the Sun liked to shine. The humans didn't understand, and told her not to do that anymore. So she didn't. The Sun liked to watch others. The humans didn't understand that, either, and told her not to that anymore. So she didn't.

The Sun liked to kiss the flowers, and help them grow. The humans thought that wasn't a worthy pursuit, and told her not to do that anymore. So she didn't. She liked to embrace the creatures of the world, to heal and help them. The humans thought that was not a worthy pursuit, either, and told her to leave the creatures alone. So she did.

So tell me, sunshine. What will you do now? How will the rest of your story be written?

Know that you are loved, Sunshine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Buy a Message for yourself or family members! Please specify a username, and an email address where I may send the Message. If you request for children, please include their age. You may ask that your Message be anonymous on the blog. Thank you so much!
Basic Message on Stationery, no lamination: $5.00
Basic 2 sided lamination: $20.00 (Remember to tell me which Message you want Laminated)
Lamination with adhesive in back: $25.00 (Remember to tell me which Message you want laminated)
<
Thank you for any financial gifts, especially now as I work to get myself on my feet doing this full-time.