Messages of Love

Please find the form for getting your own Message on the left (please scroll down). They are $20 per Message. You may purchase for your family members if you like. Please email instructions and a Username to post it under to amris.art@gmail.com or enter it into the paypal field (if you email me, please include the email the payment came from for my information). Thank you so much!

Friday, March 02, 2007

Get your Message Laminated!!

This just in!!

Hehe, yes, I'm being dramatic. But I am offering a new Service for your Messages, and I think it's wonderful.

As you may know, my book will be coming out soon. I've chosen a lovely background for it.

But I know that for many, these Messages are very touching and beautiful. Therefor, I would like to offer your Message (or any on this blog/that I email to you/are in the book, etc.) in a laminated format on a lovely stationary piece, in beautiful script-like font.

The background will be the beautiful dandelion picture that I have chosen for the book.

You may get it simply as a double-sided lamination, 8.5 x 11 inches for $20.00, or as laminated with an adhesive back for $25.00. Every Message will be personally signed by me.

You may have it personalized with your name, or simply ask me to Title it with an appropriate Title.

Here's a sample.

(Obviously, the Sample is not author signed, and yours will be, but the idea is, I hope, clear from the Sample.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Buy a Message for yourself or family members! Please specify a username, and an email address where I may send the Message. If you request for children, please include their age. You may ask that your Message be anonymous on the blog. Thank you so much!
Basic Message on Stationery, no lamination: $5.00
Basic 2 sided lamination: $20.00 (Remember to tell me which Message you want Laminated)
Lamination with adhesive in back: $25.00 (Remember to tell me which Message you want laminated)
<
Thank you for any financial gifts, especially now as I work to get myself on my feet doing this full-time.