Messages of Love

Please find the form for getting your own Message on the left (please scroll down). They are $20 per Message. You may purchase for your family members if you like. Please email instructions and a Username to post it under to amris.art@gmail.com or enter it into the paypal field (if you email me, please include the email the payment came from for my information). Thank you so much!

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

A Star Amongst the Pricklies [Sharun]

My glorious and magnificent treasure. My pear amongst the pricklies. The beautiful flower that sleeps amidst the thorns.

How beloved you are. Can you feel it? Do you see it?

We are gathered around you now. The angels wrapping our wings around you, do you feel us flutter?

Glorious star, shining through all the clouds of life. Marvelous gemstone, gleaming and sprinkling the world with little drops of joy. Everywhere you go...

Did you think these things were holding you back from some special calling? Did you think that you should be doing something more, something bigger, something extra?

I cannot imagine it, but I think you believe that there is something better than being you! You tarry, you wander, you walk alone. You look around you, and there are so many places you want to be, so many people you wish you were.

But my dear one. My beloved. They do not have the drops of joy to sprinkle in the world. Their hands are empty of the pearls that only you possess. No flowers bloom at their feet. No crystalline beauty shines from their hearts. Not like yours.

Do not let covetousness divert or confuse you. You do not need to be as others are. Because you are who YOU are, and not who they are!

I have not made a mistake. I have made you perfectly suited to sprinkly joy upon the thorns. To sparkle like a star. To shine in all the dark nights. Every one of them.

Every one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Buy a Message for yourself or family members! Please specify a username, and an email address where I may send the Message. If you request for children, please include their age. You may ask that your Message be anonymous on the blog. Thank you so much!
Basic Message on Stationery, no lamination: $5.00
Basic 2 sided lamination: $20.00 (Remember to tell me which Message you want Laminated)
Lamination with adhesive in back: $25.00 (Remember to tell me which Message you want laminated)
<
Thank you for any financial gifts, especially now as I work to get myself on my feet doing this full-time.